IN STOCK WITH SAME-DAY DISPATCH
(next working day delivery)
Some people have difficulty in using the swab tests. This gives an excellent opportunity to test in a different way and avoiding any possible gag-reflex. This SARS-CoV-2 Saliva Antigen Rapid Test Kit detects current infection and is carried out using saliva (spit) and does not involve a swab at all.Saliva Lateral Flow Test Features:
Easy to use with a simple saliva sample
No need for a throat or nose swab
No specialist equipment needed
For detecting viral SARS-CoV-2 nucleoprotein antigens
Test results after 10 minutes
1 x antigen test
SARS-CoV-2 Saliva Antigen Rapid Test Kit is an in vitro diagnostic rapid test for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 Antigen (Ag) in human saliva specimens from individuals who meet COVID-19 clinical criteria. This SARS-CoV-2 Saliva Antigen Rapid Test Kit detects current infection during the acute phase of COVID-19, while the coronavirus is still present in large quantities in the respitory tract (nasopharynx).Each saliva lateral flow test kit includes:
1 x Collecting Apparatus
1 x Tube with extraction buffer
1 x Test Cassette
1 x User Manual
RapidFor Saliva Antigen Test Datasheet: CLICK HERE
RapidFor Saliva Antigen Test Clinical Evaluation Report: CLICK HEREHOW IT WORKS:
1. Put your saliva to the aluminium foil at the package which assigned to it.
2. With help of the pasteur pipette, take 1 ml (30 drop) of saliva to the buffer tube which already filled with extraction buffer. And close the cap of the tube.
3. Open the aluminum package including test cassette.
4. Add 3 drops of saliva-extraction buffer mixture to the sample well.
5. Wait for 10 minutes for the results.ALL ANTIGEN AND ANTIBODY TEST KITS ARE SPECIFICALLY NON-RETURNABLE
Please note that if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, you must follow Government guidelines in terms of isolating and testing